Sponsoring EG GCH 2020 provides you direct access to the brightest brains in the area.
Why Supporting EG GCH2020?
- Advertise your products to potential users/customers as well as to potential innovation partners.
- Advertise your institution/company as an interesting place to work and catch the attention of highly qualified people. Post your open positions directly via the GCHY Webpage!
EG GCH attracts recognized experts as well as high potential young researchers and qualified computer scientists that love Cultural Heritage. Your advertisement gives you direct access to potentially hot candidates for future projects, trade agreements or open positions!
- Support transfer of knowledge and innovation from academia to the general public
EG GCH provides to a broad public access to cutting edge developments and innovative ideas in the field. Appearing as sponsor for EG GCH establishes a direct mental connection between innovation in the field of Cultural Heritage and your business.
- Support the presentation of Granada as historic city plenty of innovation hosting one of the Spain’s largest technology ecosystems, with strong connections to local and regional Cultural Heritage institutions.
How to Support EG GCH 2020?
We provide off the shelf sponsoring packages, but are also open to ideas that sponsors have how to support EG GCH 2020 and we welcome any suggestions.
The idea is that a sponsor is signing up for one or several sponsoring packages with details given below:
- These sponsors are visibly (and by announcement) associated with the conference part which they stand in for, e.g., a Lunch Sponsor can place a poster and/or selected advertisement along with the supported lunch; the logo of the Digital Media Sponsor will be printed on the conference memory stick, …
All general sponsors of EG GCH 2020 are exposed with logo (and link) on the conf. web page and in the digital proceedings and the conference program (order/prominence of presence depends on the level)
- Posters / roll‐ups of sponsors are planned to be located in the registration/meeting/break area
- Advertisement materials in the conference bag could be a leaflet, a flyer, a pen, a writing block, …
|Advertisement in conf. bag||–||1 piece||2 piece|
|Aditional Exposure (2 days)||on GCH poster||on GCH poster||on GCH poster|
|Special mentioning||–||where possible||special recognition|
|Free conf. passes||–||1||2|